Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Why Scott Reid like to use the b-word?

It appears that Paul Martin’s official spokesman likes to use the b-word. Cases in points:

June 28, 2005
Last day of the extended spring session of Parliament. Scott Reid was on CBC Politics with other party spokesmen: “We gave you candles and you blew it.”

October 23, 2005
After Parliamentary Press Gallery dinner at Ottawa's Museum of Civilization, Scott Reid said to Calgary Herald columnist Don Martin: "Alberta can blow me."

December 11, 2005
Scott Reid: “Don’t give people $25 a day to blow on beer and popcorn.”

A lot of bloggers were puzzled as to why Reid likes to use the b-word. I knew the reason. He learned it from David Letterman.

Here is a summary (written in 2004) of David Letterman's role in my story.

Just a couple of weeks before Cecilia Zhang's abduction on October 20, 2003, a woman agent was sent to me from China. I decided not to meet her. One the day she left Canada, David Letterman said on his late night show: "blow the chance of b-ing it."

I can not believe the Liberals still think a MURDER COVER-UP is funny.